Sunday, June 10, 2012

Romantic gifts...

Tonight I am going to go out and do a bit of shopping by myself. In a couple of weeks we will celebrate 21 years of marriage. I need to find my wife a great anniversary gift and have no idea what to get her. I keep thinking I should look for a new laptop because ours is dying. My wife spends a ton of time working on the computer and is the best website creator I know. We have been putting off replacing our computer and have been looking at what options are out there. I would love to give her something more romantic than a computer but she is a practical woman and would not appreciate a diamond ring or other piece of jewelry. She love stuff that shows I really know her. The other thing she has really been wanting is a wheelbarrow. How do you wrap a wheelbarrow?

No comments: