Thursday, March 01, 2012

Wish list ...

Our office has several fund raisers during the year to buy equipment we might want or need above and beyond what is supplied by our employer. To raise this money we have several luncheons during the year and we each pay to eat the meals provided. Last year we use our funds to buy a new oven for the break room and a couple of bunn coffee makers. This weeks my boss sent around a list asking us to indicate what we would like to see on a "wish list" for this year's fund raising money to be directed towards. I would love to see our office buy some signs asking people to limit their perfume use but I don't have the nerve to write that down. I work with 25 women and our office just stinks from the assortment of perfumes and lotions everyone uses. My allergies go crazy every single day. I decided to pass on writing anything down on the list because I can't think of anything that would end up being purchased.

No comments: