Friday, February 17, 2012

Seeing the difference...

We have been eating a Paleo diet for almost 4 months. The difference this has made in how both my wife and I feel is incredible. No longer are we plagued with the aches and pains of being 40ish. I have to say that is wasn't until the last couple of weeks that I really began to see the differences in our physiques. Now it seems like things are changing rapidly for both of us in a very positive way. My wife has lost about 22 pounds and has also gained quite a bit of muscle. I lost a bit of weight but have definitely toned my body and added muscle mass. She works out daily by doing either cardio and weight lifting or cardio alone. I usually do a combination of strength training and a bit of cardio. I will admit that going into this diet I was skeptical but I am now completely sold on forgoing grains, dairy, and sugar.

No comments: