Thursday, March 13, 2014

Company...

We are expecting company this weekend wich is a bit unusual for us. We tend to be the people who do the visiting rather than vice versa. We are very much looking forward to seeing some friends that we haven't seen in a long time. The last time we saw them was right before a concert they were performing in at our local theater. Our friends are very gifted musicians. One of them place the oboe and the other the violin. If you ever wanted to know why or why not to buy they are definitely the people to ask. I have to be honest that I love visiting with them but sometimes wish music wasn't the only thing they talked about. I suppose it is their life and their passion and I do love how excited they are about it. They probably feel the same way about me and my love of golf.

No comments: