Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Moving truck...

Last night I kept hearing what sounded like a moving truck being loaded. It was dark, and I couldn't really tell where the noise was coming from. This morning I looked down the street, and there was a moving truck in the drive at a house two doors away. This is the home of the music teacher I had posted about. I am sad to see them moving because they have been fun neighbors. I learned all about things like the claude lakey ligature at WWBW while visiting with them. We were often treated to impromptu backyard musical performances on warm summer nights. After having had bad neighbors when living in a different state I have come to appreciate what makes good neighbors all the more. Hopefully, whoever lives next to them in the future loves their music as much as we did.

No comments: