Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Wild animals...

My family is hooked on watching animal shows on television. It is amazing to me the things that they come up with to make a television show out of. One thing is has embedded in my mind is a few things I need to add to my real estate agent checklist for the next time I am home shopping. I will definitely ask if there are animal hoarders in the neighborhood. I can't imagine living next to someone how hoards animals or keeps exotic animals. Another thing I will want to know is if anyone in the neighborhood has been hurt by a neighbor's animal. We once lived in an area where a home owner was constantly being cited for not keeping his dogs on a leash and just letting them run the neighborhood. I never want to be in that situation again.

No comments: