Sunday, May 13, 2012

Declining health.

Yesterday my in-laws stopped by for a few hours. My father-in-law doesn't visit very often because his health has not been very good lately. I noticed yesterday that he is having a difficult time walking. I doubt that it will be very long before he considers getting a  roll about scooter.   I really hate to see his health fail in the way that it has. There isn't much any of us can do to change the situation other than encourage him to take the best care possible of himself and to stay active. His inclination is to stay home and sit around which doesn't do him any good. Getting out and doing things will keep him healthier and improve his outlook on life. Right now he is so focused on what he isn't able to do that he doesn't see what he is still able to participate in.  

No comments: