Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blending and more blending...

I don't take much interest in kitchen gadgets but my wife loves them. She doesn't buy them for the sake of buying them and researches everything before making a purchase. For years she has drooled over Vitamix blenders. This Christmas I gave her the go ahead to buy one if she could get in on a payment plan. We don't like using credit and prefer to pay cash. The plan she found allowed us to make cash payments over time for the blender. I had my doubts that this expensive gadget would live up to the hype but I have to say it does. This morning I made my usual protein powder shake in the Vitamix and there was no comparing it to what I had been making in our knockoff Magic bullet. Everything my wife has made in this blender has been amazing. The warranty makes it well worth the price and the fact that it is made in the USA is even better!

No comments: