Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Company...

Over the weekend we had company for a couple of days. Some friends of ours who had moved away came back into town for a visit. At first it was nice getting together but after a day it started to get awkward. Our friends are very into music and are professional musicians. What they don't realize is that not everyone is as interested in music as they are. I don't know what Red Interfaces are or why someone would need one. I found myself nodding and smiling a great deal over the weekend as they detailed ever possible musical device they own or want to buy. I have to say I was glad to see them leave because my brain was tired by the end of the weekend. I guess they may have felt a need to fill the silence with something since we don't seem to have much in common since they moved away.

No comments: