Sunday, March 02, 2014

Conversation...

I like getting to know new people. This weekend I had the perfect opportunity while away on a camping trip. I supervised our scout troop with a few other adults for the weekend. The kids distracted themselves with snowball fights and fort building which left us adults with a great deal of time to talk. As it turned out several of us are into music. A couple of the parents play instruments and know all all about stuff like . Given that I don't play and instrument I had no idea what they were talking about. What I do love is listening to people talk about stuff they are passionate about. It was nice to talk with other adults about something besides our children and our jobs. I came home with a couple of new acquaintances and a better appreciation for those who make music.

No comments: