Friday, December 14, 2012

Tests...

I went this week for an arginine stimulation test at a nearby "big city" hospital. The test was done there because they are supposed to know what they are doing. When we arrived the nurse promptly offered me a menu to order food. This should have been a sign because my orders said I was not to eat or drink. I informed them of the mistake and they checked my orders. The test required blood draws every thirty minutes for several hours. They were prompt for the first two draws and then missed the third even after we alerted them to the lab being late for the draw. The result was that I have to have this test again which really sucks because it should have been done properly. I get to worry for a couple weeks longer and then have to wait for results.

No comments: