Saturday, November 10, 2012

Weird interview...

This week I interviewed for a position within another agency of the state that I currently work for. This would be a lateral move for me but I would be working in a different capacity and with a different population of clientele. The interview went well as far as I was concerned. The next day someone from the office called me requesting that I fill out tax information and document that certain local taxes had been deducted from my paycheck this year. The next morning the same woman called me requesting that I bring a voided check to the office for direct deposit of my paycheck. Mind you they have not offered me the job yet. I find it really weird that they would ask for all of this if they weren't going to offer me the job... Why else would they be asking for this?

No comments: