Sunday, April 22, 2012

Glasses.

Two days ago we took our youngest son for his first eye exam. Over the last few months we have noticed that he seems to be working really hard to see things. His examination revealed that he is quite near sighted for his age which surprised me a bit. I thought he would need glasses but had no idea that he was as near sighted as he is. I can't wait to see how he looks in his new glasses. Surely he will look older once he puts them on. It seems like only yesterday we were pushing him around in one of those  stroller travel systems and now he is losing teeth and wearing glasses. I only hope we can teach him to be careful with them and treat them well. He is a bit wilder than our older son and much more active. Thankfully, the glasses come with a good warranty because I am sure he will make use of it over the next year. 

No comments: