Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Vacation time...

One thing I am thankful for this holiday weekend is time away from work. I am looking forward to an exceptionally long holiday weekend and intend to make full use of my vacation time. Now that our fall projects are complete I find myself with time on my hands. This is the time of year when I turn my attention to my hobbies like learning how to play guitar and woodworking. I am generally not content to sit around all winter twiddling my thumbs and like to have a few irons in the fire. This weekend I intend to bust out the guitar we bought our older son last year and start figuring out how to play it. It seems a shame to let the guitar just continue to collect dust since my son is focused on other things right now. Maybe if he seems me playing with it he will take an interest once again and we can learn together.

No comments: